Cloud Network Defense Key Features & Advantages
Highlights: Security as a Network Service
- Elastic Security Services Orchestration integrates Software Defined Networking (SDN), Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) & cloud management capabilities to dynamically process high volumes of network traffic in real time without compromising the performance of the world's largest networks.
- Embedded security inspects and applies policy without requiring traffic to leave the network.
- Exhaustive content inspection of all inbound and outbound traffic to defend devices, users, data and web applications.
- Open platform delivers interoperability with different identity management programs, OSS systems, cloud orchestration systems, SDN controllers and network components.
- Support for standards-based cloud management and virtualization technologies such as OpenStack and KVM.
- Intuitive user interface, a single pane-of-glass for managing all elastic security services.