Monitor, Filter, and Report on Web Usage at the Network
The Internet is an invaluable business tool, but in the dynamic web environment it poses significant productivity and security challenges. Organizations are faced with the problem of establishing and acceptable web usage policy, enforcing this policy, and reporting on its effectiveness.
Wedge Networks' Web Filter Network App uses the largest web classification database with the most comprehensive categories, augmented with human reviews producing industry-best accuracy. This enables organizations to understand, filter, monitor and report on internet usage, allowing employees to take full advantage of the Web without compromising business goals.
Wedge brings together powerful Web Filtering with the high performance of the WedgeOS platform, providing unmatched accuracy and throughput, featuring:
- Most comprehensive web classification database - 35 million websites classified in more than 90 categories.
- Leading Content Provider policy integration - seamless web application control for Google Safe Search, YouTube for Schools, etc.
- The only zero false-positive human-reviewed database - multiple human reviewers instead of bots, providing extremely high quality internet filtering with a zero-false positive guarantee.
- Most versatile deployment options - fully integrated with all other Wedge Services such as Anti-Malware, Anti-Spam, Mobile Security and DLP, to be deployed across web and email from a single appliance.
- Establish acceptable web usage policies while reporting on its effectiveness.
- Empower your workers' use of the internet while maximizing efficient use during work hours.
- Protect your organization's reputation by stopping activities that are against company policy.
- Prevent data theft, keyloggers and call home viruses from sending out information by blocking outbound traffic from contacting malicious sites.
- Pro-actively and reliably block the latest web threats and malware before they can enter your organization's network.