Organizations are increasingly looking for ways to provide the highest level of email security protection, without having to overinvest in IT staff and support or to re-architecture networks, for combatting messaging problems that stem from high mail volumes and resource intensive security inspections.
Wedge Networks’ Anti-Spam is purpose-built, on the award winning WedgeOS Network Data Processing platform, to provide industry leading performance and unparalleled accuracy in dealing with today’s email borne threats. Organizations need robust and easy-to-manage email security solutions that can protect complex messaging infrastructures while helping to achieve business goals. The Wedge Anti-Spam enables the highest level of email security – saving hours of lost productivity, from both IT staff and end users, along with thousands of dollars consumed by virus outbreaks or spam attacks.
Through technology partnerships with leading global organizations, Wedge brings together the most accurate spam/phishing detection algorithms and integrates them into its high performance Network Data Processing platform to provide unmatched accuracy and throughput, featuring:
- The worlds largest threat detection network, with over 1 Billion sources in over 190 countries. This network ensures organizations benefit from collective intelligence about spam and phishing outbreaks.
- Real-time spam identification through Deep Content Message Digesting and Fingerprinting algorithms. This allows more accurate classification of spam, viruses, and phishing attacks, and much faster email scanning throughput.
- Future-proof protection to combat changes in text, images, and new categories of threats. The Cloudmark Trust Evaluation System® corroborates threat reports and reporters to ensure the highest level of accuracy.
These technologies combine to deliver the most accurate spam solution in the industry while using a Deep Content Scanning based approach and the largest threat monitoring network in the world to ensure zero false positives.
- Heuristics to identify and contain viruses and zero-day attacks before traditional signatures are available.
- Integrated mail and web malware solution; the WedgeOS allows scanning of all email and web protocols within a single appliance to ensure a unified anti-malware approach.
- Frequently updated, full virus signature databases to combat all malware threats for all desktops, servers, and mobile computing devices.
Built for performance with the SubSonic Engine’s unique traffic handling, BeSecure appliances are capable of dealing with more traffic at higher speeds than anyone else in the industry; ensuring that security implementation does not alter user experience.
- Seamless network integration with the ability to deploy through Stealth Transparency, the WedgeOS platform integrates into organizations without changing any network or routing settings. As well, the option of traditional proxy and bridge deployment modes allows for maximum flexibility.
- Business reporting through the Wedge Reporter or automatic integration with existing reporting solutions, the Wedge platform provides in-depth and usable information to align security management with business direction.
Reduce Total Cost of Ownership while leveraging the performance to handle increased network loads and the ability to provide integrated web and email security functionality in a single appliance. The WedgeOS platform reduces complexity and cost of security while dramatically increasing both efficiency and protection levels.
- No training and no maintenance with the most automated updates in the world.
- Reliability inside and outside the box with full high availability and clustering functions, Wedge Appliances ensure the highest level of fail over and redundancy. The appliances themselves are built with no moving parts and are capable of handling the most punishing bandwidths and networks; making certain that downtime will not be an issue.
- Stop the resource drain by filtering out the attacks before they penetrate, ensuring end users and servers are not slowed down by the need to stop and process threats.
- Integration of multiple Wedge Security Applications for Spam filtering, Virus filtering, Malicious Content Detection, and Web filtering to ensure organizations have a secure web gateway